Here are the 5 steps we are going to take together for 21 days to retrain our brains to be positive starting January 1st!!! (These are to be done everyday)
1. 3 New Gratitudes – Come up with 3 new things you are thankful for – Here are some ideas: http://www.squidoo.com/100-things-thankful
2. Journal about 1 positive experience from the last 24 hours – if you want to make your own journal, here’s how: http://www.ehow.com/how_2173986_own-journal-book.html
3. Excercise – Here is Oprah’s site with different 10 minute workouts for each day: http://www.oprah.com/health/Ten-Minute-Workouts
4. Meditation – Here is a link for a 3 minute meditation: http://www.loyolapress.com/3-minute-retreats-daily-online-prayer.htm
5. Random Acts of Kindness – Use your note cards or go here: http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas
It’s a 21 day challenge…Don’t give up early!
And in case you missed the video, here it is: http://www.ted.com/talks/shawn_achor_the_happy_secret_to_better_work.html